Search This Blog

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Why It Is Safe and NATURAL to Have Your Premature Baby at Home!

What would you say if I told you that I had my second baby at 21 week at home? Some of you who favor the medical establishment might believe that is impossible. How is it that Mama Tao’s son was born at 21 weeks with fully mature lungs and weighing 7lbs 12 oz?
The answer is a combination of mind control and divination, intuition and trust in birth.
When I first started to go into labor I asked my body and my baby “Is it time for birth?” I then consulted the windshield wiper method of divination (You slap the rod that controls your wipers, if nothing happens your answer is no. If they turn on your answer is yes.)  The windshield wipers of my car turned on full speed! An overwhelming YES from nature and my baby! We were ready to birth.
The truth is that every one of us Mama’s gestates at a different pace. While some people say that even full term babies sometimes have trouble with immature lungs, this is simply because the Mama in question did not spend enough time visualizing her infant at full term—how is any baby supposed to thrive without positive thinking?
Because we all gestate differently it is possible for a baby to be born full term at 21-57 weeks and be perfectly healthy! You never know when exactly conception took place!
Now some of you might ask what to do if you get a "no" answer from the windshield wipers and yet you are still having contractions? The answer is simple—use the Freedom of Labor Breathing Technique!
Simply take a few deep breaths and tell your body to slow down. Some sheeple might call this “false labor” but we don’t believe that mush! No labor is false, it is simply your body connecting with the stars to perfectly time your babies zodiac!
So the next time you feel that your body might be going into labor early—stop and try to see if the universe is ready for this tiny soul to enter the world! Babies know what zodiac symbol they want to be!1

11 comments:

  1. I applause your commitment to respecting your baby enough to trust them to know when it is the right time for them to be born.

    You are a birthing goddess and you ROCK at birthing babies, mamma !!!

    I hadn't heard of the windscreen wiper method before, but it just makes so much sense to me on an instinctive level that I almost can't believe I didn't think of it myself !

    this is when a child's education begins, this is where as a parent you set the precedence for their future learning by handing over the reins from the start, with love, in trust, and awe at their power in inherent knowledge of what is best for them as an individual womb side, or earth side.

    You have so set your child on the right path for lifelong learning !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks So much!! Yes, I read about the windsheild wiper method on the internet!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Right on! Age is just a number, and numbers were invented by THE MAN.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rock On Mama!!Hey they gotta have some date to schedule around! I bet more % of births happen when there is NOT a golf tournament going on!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mamatao, I'm totally with you that pregnancies can be 21 weeks or 60 weeks or anywhere in between. All are variations of normal. But I disagree with your statement that you can never know the exact date of conception. A woman who is truly in tune with her body will always know the exact moment her egg was fertilized! If she doesn't, then meditation and visualization may help her to trust conception more completely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Maybe for you crunchygoddess, but I have set my ovaries to ovulate daily--I get pregnant every time I have sex, so I truly never know ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was born in the car at 28 weeks. Did you know that every ex-preemie is always exceptionally gifted? (If they're not, it's because they're not trying or praying hard enough.) I play piano by ear, speak three languages, and knit. Woo for me! But I guess I have to pay respects to the babies born earlier than me - they were obviously able to connect psychically better with their mamas and outdo me. They're also very likely much more talented than I am.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stephanie, you were indeed advanced to know how to grow faster than most babies! Were you born at home also? If not, you might have had even more special powers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i see now you were born in a car--not a home, but better than a hospital :/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mom says I came out on the way to the hospital, so I assume they were in the car.

    Grow faster? I dunno about that. :P I must've been wiser. I weighed 2.2 lbs. But that's OK because apparently my lungs were fully developed (not!). My pediatrician nicknamed me "Peanut", and forever after, my grandma called me "Spunky Peanut". I was the envy of all the other babies in the NICU (which has always looked like a hydroponic baby farm in my regression sessions with my psycho-hypnotist).

    ReplyDelete
  11. A baby can be born full term between 21-57 weeks? Whaat? Where are you getting these arbitrary figures from? It's scientifically proven that babies develop at different rates and come when they want to come, we just need to trust our bodies and our babies. It's evolutionary, baby!

    My twelth precious baby Persimmon Pokemon was born at 14 weeks - full term!

    ReplyDelete