Search This Blog

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Guest Blogger: Other uses for that first Poopie!!

Our guest blogger today is Miss Rhododendron Mistyton , a homebirth midwife and Childbirth educator...take it away Rhododendron!!

Many of my friends have wondered why it is that pregnancy gives you such gorgeous, shiny hair, only to have it all fall out after you give birth. It doesn't seem fair, right? Well, that's only because they don't trust nature and their bodies. But I do.

And that's why after my last slurp of placenta smoothie, I went straight to the shower and gave my hair a meconium rinse. You gave birth to this perfect little baby, and as a thank-you, your baby gives you this amazing gift. The meconium rinse is well-known to keep your hair shiny and keep it from falling out. If you have any left over, rub it into your fingernails for an extra special manicure. It'll keep them shiny too!

Thanks for sharing Rhododendron! It makes me want to have another baby so I can get my hands on some more of that wonderful NATURAL product!

7 comments:

  1. Awwww! It makes me want another baby too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. Um, you sound really ignorant, no offense. I've actually been researching this. You left out a lot, like facts as to why this works so well. When the baby is living inside of you for 40 up to 52 weeks, they have to practice eating. To do this, they swallow the nutriments from your placenta. Therefore their merconum has all of those nutriments in it. Doctors say it is unsanitary. Well tell me this - how can that be??? Your placenta is sterile, and your baby has never been out to the mall or anything to pick up those germz. Next time you write an article, why dont you look up the real facts??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mother X, you are just ignorant and uneducated!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no you didn't! Excuse me for not just blindly following what the doctors tell me like some sheep. Let me tell you Mamatao, I did do my research!! Shampoo has been PROVEN to cause cancer
    http://www.whale.to/a/sherrill1.html

    Do your OWN research you might learn something. I would rather use something STERILE that is KNOWN to have NO side effects, than to use some chemicals made in a lab with god knows what in it!! YOU put chemicals in your body, see if I care.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well why don't you try sticking you head up your own ass and see how that works for your hair :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Did you know that your baby's very special pee can be used as a substitute for vinegar when cleaning and cooking?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Alexandra, was was unaware of that! Would you like to write a guest blog on the subject?

    ReplyDelete