Search This Blog

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Guest Post-Mother X Haikus!!

A Beautiful Picture for Beautiful Poetry!
Hi Mama Tao!

It's me, mother X from your much loved website :) I have been working on some haikus relating to my natural lifestyle, I thought your readers might like them

A fresh placenta
Simmering on the stove top
I counted ten toes
---------
A foreskin is life!
The penis must remain whole
Smegma is the best
----------
A menstrual hut
The lifeblood of my sisters
Puddles on the floor
----------
The lotus unfolds
I howl like a Banshee would
She is now earthside

6 comments:

  1. The Bard himself would stand and applaud!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mother X, the first one.

    You did remember to put your glasses on after the birth didn't you ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am being PICTURE raped every I see that wondrous placenta being victimized by those cold, gloved hands with steel instruments of torture !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glasses? You actually want me to support Big Eye? I don't think so!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nicollette de Placentra PHDMay 18, 2011 at 9:25 PM

    I can smell the placenta cooking on the stove.... I THINK ITS BURNING!!!

    Beautiful Haiku. And in the words of Elderberry, Im being (orgasmically) picture raped right now.

    ReplyDelete