Search This Blog

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Being Calm


Many of you know that I am 47 weeks pregnant with my 7th child and am planning my 6th unassisted homebirth. These last few weeks have been stressful for me because I have been receiving many harmful and negative stories from all of you out there. Things like “I can’t believe your STILL pregnant” and “ Your baby’s Probably dead!” and “Holy Shit! What the hell is wrong with you!!?”

I just need to be in a calm place now and not one filled with your judgy ass comment! So what if my  baby is almost two months overdue? If you Med-wives and nags out there really just need to leave me to my idealist Zen!
I don’t want to hear any more of your nasty comments ladies—Mama Tao  is calm!

8 comments:

  1. Peace Out Mama!! That baby will come earthside not a minute before he or she is ready!!! Let us know how it goes!! Peaceful thoughts ONLY Mama! ~~~~~~~~~ Love and Light

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard of a woman who had a healthy @ 60 weeks, Ina May Gaskin talked about it and said the mom was just a "slow cooker".
    Don't worry mama YOU know better than any one else!!!
    Orgasmic mom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe you're not pregnant. What was it Queen Mary the First had; hysterical pregnancies?

    There WAS a woman on Ripley's once who'd been pregnant for like 80 years. I think the little dumplin' had ossified, though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i heard of her too! Ina may is such a birthing-wisdom-pool ***********

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well if it goes to stone that's OK, that is its destiny, and yours. We know how to birth stone babies too, so what is the problem. What home doesn't need a spirtual paperwieght or five ?

    Jeeze these sheeple and their mainstream downer vibes, so focused on time like it was a concrete defined thing rather than an energy flow that transcends...time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Geessshhh, I have SO much to learn from you Birthing Goddesses. I feel deeply, deeply inferior, Mama Tao. How can I ever catch up on my education when I have already spent so many years duped by Big Pharma (TM) and those evil, golf-playing doctors?? I actually let them extract my baby from me at 35 weeks. Something about hemmorhage, declining heart tones, yadda yadda yadda. At the time I believed it, but now I wish I, too, would have had the cosmic power to say, "Talk to the hand." Is there ANY hope for me????

    ReplyDelete
  7. it's a good thing i'm so good at giving birthMarch 18, 2011 at 7:13 PM

    i kant wat to see your HUGH baby! in light and love

    ReplyDelete