Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

An Urgent Message From Mama Tao!



Drink up that proverbial Pennyroyal Tea, Ladies as it is time to ABORT mission!! It appears that Dr. Harry, our man-pet is on to our plans to snatch his ass up!
He posted a comment in the “Mama Tao’s 300” post and   asked us not to hurt him!  He is clearly mocking us in an attempt to send poisonous theta waves into our delicate subconscious!

All plans are not to be moved to the old Mothering board, where we shall regroup and reassign roles!

To the Tao Cave!!

5 comments:

  1. Hallowed be my VaginaMarch 23, 2011 at 10:04 AM

    Dons cape

    Checks Natgirl utility belt

    Adjusts tiara made from placenta leather

    Leaps to mothering.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mama Tao !! Dark forces gather with intent to create an army to be thine foe !!!!

    http://tinyurl.com/69ofrpz

    Should we inflitrate ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't see it !! Every time I try it just send me to facebook...can I serch for it??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Meet me at the other batcave, you know the one, HQ. Now. Urgent.


    They are gaining strenth against us !!!

    ReplyDelete