Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Mama Tao's 300

Guest blog by Elderberry



Mama Tao proudly embraces her feminine facial hair!!!!!!

Today we at the formerly private email group "Mama Tao's Cosy Coven" discovered WHY we have moved to an open forum, like our sisters at mothering DOT com, when we were humbled by a blogger who passed through, remarked on the travesty that is the evil rap video "Immunize", with its embedded theta particle waves aimed at stealth blue tooth vaccination of our children against friendly diseases, and reminded us of our maternal duty.


"It is our duty as mothers to spread the truth about this and by doing so help other mothers make an informed choice."


Are we to stick our fingers in our ears, clap our hands over our eyes and thrust a foot in our mouths, or are we to ACT as incited by a passing blogger !!!

Having meditated over a print out of the comment left I have ascertained that what this gentle, sweet blogger had in mind was forcing the issue by making a stand
.
This wymen, is a call to arms that we MUST heed !!

Man Pet - Dr. Harry


Tonight we take Dr Harry and keep him as our coven man pet until "Immunize" is withdrawn and an anti vax rapping video is put in its place.

Ladies. Pitchforks and flaming torches at the ready.

This day we rescue a world from EBM and scientific tyranny and usher in mysticism .... Ready your organic granola breakfast and eat within the heavily restricted food groups you permit... For tonight, we dine in hell!

25 comments:

  1. I heed the call to arms !!!

    I have my crochet hook at the ready !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We will need to protect ourselves against the theta particle waves that no doubt are embedded into Dr Harry's white medmonster coat.

    Do we have plenty of rescue remedy to go around ?

    Or should we use it in the manner of holy water against vampires and splash him with it ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Unschoolier Than ThouMarch 22, 2011 at 1:28 AM

    Mama Tao can I have first go at keeping the man pet ?

    Our hamster died last week and the children are bereft without a domestic beastie to care for in an unschooly manner.

    The cage is pretty big. He should fit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I vow to come back with my organic, wholemeal, casin-free cookie baking sheet...or on it.

    Well done passing blogger for showing us the way !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Uber UnschoolerMarch 22, 2011 at 1:34 AM

    The world will know that freethinking women stood against a scientific tyrant, that few stood against many, and before this battle was over, even a MedMonster can be chelated.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am putting together wholesome rations for the long march as we speak !!!

    I am like soooo totally behind this !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @HomeoPat

    "Or should we use it in the manner of holy water against vampires and splash him with it ?"

    No Pat, strangely enough that won't work. (eyeball roll)


    We'd need BUCKETS of the stuff to have even the most minimal impact. I mean seriously, can you not make more practical suggestion ?

    You don't mess with theta particle waves you know.

    I think we need to think quantum here folks.

    Nothing else for it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know I know !!!!

    Let's think negative thoughts about Dr Harry as a man pet and as we approach all we have to do is throw ONE homeopathic pill at him and that should set of The Cascade of Interventions™

    ReplyDelete
  9. You people are insane.

    but thanks for the link to the video, I loved it.

    It's the one good thing I have discovered on this batshit crazy blog.

    I'm going to send it to all my friends and family so all you have done is help promote vaccination.

    How does that make you feel?

    Freaks

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hallowed be my VaginaMarch 22, 2011 at 3:26 AM

    TROLL !!!

    DO NOT FEED THE TROLL (not even with organic comments !!)

    ReplyDelete
  11. STONE THE TROLL !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. TAR AND FEATHER!!! TAR AND FEATHER!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks so much Elderberry--As you all know Dartbord Mush's Ebola come back and M-Tao has been out of comission! I am ready to snatch the Man Pet!

    ReplyDelete
  14. SILENCE MAN PET !!

    ReplyDelete
  15. We'll have you Rx-ing homeopathic pills in no time, Dr, Harry--No worries!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I got the leather thong and the dog collar for Dr. Harry capture purposes Mama Tao, where would you like me to store them ? Will in the trunk do ?

    They didn't have any pepper spray so I got this tingly play lotion stuff instead. We can rub on him, like in his eyes I mean.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Dr. Harry! I thought I expressly forbade you from commenting on this horrible organohippiehomeoglutenfree coven/blog! It will serve you right if they docnap you and force you to snort patchouli oil while forcefeeding you organic agave nectar from a huge artificial breast-shaped cactus...complete with fem-thorns! Don't say I didn't warn you. Now get back to work on the theta-wave flux capacitor, STAT!

    ReplyDelete
  18. ^I thought I smelled Antibiotics and Latex :/

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love you Dr Harry!!! are you free on wednesday night? I can drop off my kids at my in laws.......
    Orgasmic mama.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Ladies! Please! You're going to break your pelvises if you keep thrusting them so hard in an obviously unhealthy direction! Geez! Did they release theta waves or pheromones?

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love the smell of latex in the morning.

    ((((((((((Latex))))))))))))))

    ReplyDelete
  22. Who said anything about an artificial breast for Dr Harry's re-education ?

    We are natural all the way here.

    Mine are untethered and ready for action at all times !!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. ZDoggMD !!!

    Stop PERSECUTING and OPRESSSIMG

    Mama TAO

    She never did nuffin to u !

    So leave her in pecful harmonny !!

    ReplyDelete
  24. ((((((((((((((((theta particle waves))))))))))))))))

    ReplyDelete