Search This Blog

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Guest Blog: Liquid Schizophrenia

by Lactivism4Ever





While I know it is always better to rely on instinct and feelings to be a natural mother and get things right, studies that underline the extent to which we are mothering the RIGHT way are always welcome.

Now how many of you have had accusations hurled at you that extended breastfeeding is a sign of your mental ill health or will cause complexes in your children ?

All of us right ?

That is the lot of the woman who walks to the beat of her own guitar and openly breastfeeds her older children in public. You'd have thought people had never seen a couple of middle schoolers suckle before the way some people react.

Well here is some news that I am sure you will enjoy reading, although I doubt it will surprise you any.

Proof  that in fact we are saving our children from schizophrenia and a whole host of mental disorders.

Unequivocal evidence that far from showing we are mad extended breastfeeding for as long as you possibly can keeps you kids out of Danvers !!

Show me one disturbed person that wasn't poisoned with formula and I'll eat my own nipple.

Given that many mental disorders do not show up until the late teens and early twenties I think at this point we have no choice other than send the message that those of us who breastfeed our adult children are in fact the only ones who really love their progeny. I mean what kind of mother would condemn her children to mental health issues right ?

http://www.schizophrenia.com/prevention/breast.html

9 comments:

  1. oh for goodness sake, firstly the study was inconclusive, secondly the breastfeeding studies pertaining to mental health disorders have been thoroughly debunked.

    Learn to read the words that are written rather than what you want to see, that should help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BIG PHARMA alert !!!! the above poster for sure works for big pharma who will lose out big time if nobody buys mental health drugs anymore cos thanks to breastfeeding they are WELL !!

    Remeber big pharma hates breastfeeding cos it means they make less profit from sick people cos breastfeeding is a natural vax against all disease !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally agree with this post. Off topic, how come this AMATURE is getting so much attention.

    I have been breastfeeding my first for 17 years. Where is my camera crew and national attention.

    I really feel that this is unfair and frankly does nothing to provide accurate information about extended breastfeeding !

    http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=193_1208259057

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hallowed be her VaginaMarch 20, 2011 at 4:11 AM

    @BreastyBustyBaps

    You are right !! How come the only time the most natural thing in the world, whole childhood breastfeeding is only presented to the public as an object of cruel and debasing fun.

    I have been SCARRED by the laughter in the video, in fact i feel so bad I think i have been LAUGH raped !!

    Trigger WARNING ! contains laughing at extended breast feeders.

    "Grown Man Still Breastfeeding"

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGVfVyyP-Jg

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so sick of this. I'm a breast feeder, these days I feel almost ashamed to let on that I do it because I don't want to be associated with this militant mind set that is so prevalent in pro breastfeeding circles.

    What is it about breastfeeding that seems to have turned so many perfectly lovely women I have known for years, into narrow minded, judgmental witches ?

    Although you lot are among some of the worst I have seen. You don't post on mothering.com as well by any chance ? Just a wild guess.

    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  6. All Hail Mothering dot com!!!!!! Whatever, Jess, get some education, why doncha?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think it's really sad the way some people come on here and only end up highlighting their own ignorance. I feel sorry for your children, Jess.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jess, Jess, Jess. *hangs head in despair*
    There is still time to educate yourself and save your family from eternal damnation. Follow Mamatao, she will show you the way.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi there i am kavin, its my first time to commenting anywhere, when i read this post i thought i could also create comment due to this brilliant article.


    Stop by my web site - Sky Sports Half price

    ReplyDelete