Search This Blog

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Guest Post--The Elephant Dung In the Room

 
 
Guest post by Adhara Centauri
I know you've all been thinking it, but no one is saying it.
OK, so you know how anti-natural, formula-pushing will say things like "we don't pee and poop in public
so why should we breastfeed in public?" Haven't you ever wanted to turn that back around at them?
Why DON'T we pee and poop and public? There are so many benefits to peeing and pooping whenever
and wherever you need to, just like animals and tribal people do.
- Poop is natural fertilizer. We would save tax dollars that go into maintenance of green spaces.
- Poop fosters many species of insects, bacteria, and other cool animals. And I love ALL animals.
I am not speciesist.
- Poop is aromatherapeutic. As a licensed aromatherapist, I can't tell you how many times I
have recommended a day at the zoo or a farm to get that poop smell coursing through you
getting your chakras aligned.
- Poops kills theta particles. Enough said!!!
We should be embracing the idea of pooping in public AT LEAST AS MUCH as breastfeeding
in public because THAT IS HOW IT IS IN NATURE.
Nature knows best.

1 comment:

  1. Hallowed be her VaginaMarch 20, 2011 at 1:10 PM

    I'm voting on this .......with my vagina !

    ReplyDelete