Sunday, April 3, 2011
TOXINS--In Your Home
As it turns out my son, Englburt ate about 6 of his crayons yesterday and gave me quite a scare.
As it so happens I opened up his organic cloth diaper and found a plethora of disgusting and vibrant colors.
Now I ask you, friend and skeptics, what could cause such an unnatural color in pooh except toxins!
There is nothing in nature that comes in "Radioactive Red" and "Yucky Yellow". No my faithful followers, these crayons must be filled from top to bottom with radiations!!
I don't like to be a person who presents problems with no solutions, I would like to give you some new ideas for colors you can feel are a good NATURAL replacement for your kids making art.
Just please don't eat any of them as they are all Poisonous as hell! But at least they are not TOXIC
Happy Crafting !!