Search This Blog

Monday, April 11, 2011

Monday Redo-sday- Birthday and NATURAL Shampoo


Mama Tao has noticed that we have published almost 100 posts in just over a Month (Happy Birthday us! If we were a newborn we'd still be sleeping and poohing). To mix things upa  bit and to make sure that every post we print is not only full of information, but also is given it's time to shine. For those of you of you who are new, I give you Monday Redo-sday! Below is one of my favorite guest posts and one of our very first. Enjoy!!

Our guest blogger today is Miss Rhododendron Mistyton , a homebirth midwife and Childbirth educator...take it away Rhododendron!!

Many of my friends have wondered why it is that pregnancy gives you such gorgeous, shiny hair, only to have it all fall out after you give birth. It doesn't seem fair, right? Well, that's only because they don't trust nature and their bodies. But I do.

And that's why after my last slurp of placenta smoothie, I went straight to the shower and gave my hair a meconium rinse. You gave birth to this perfect little baby, and as a thank-you, your baby gives you this amazing gift. The meconium rinse is well-known to keep your hair shiny and keep it from falling out. If you have any left over, rub it into your fingernails for an extra special manicure. It'll keep them shiny too!

Thanks for sharing Rhododendron! It makes me want to have another baby so I can get my hands on some more of that wonderful NATURAL product!

No comments:

Post a Comment