Search This Blog

Saturday, May 21, 2011

The Tao Tready

Coming back from a recent loss, I find myself somewhat full of piss and organic vinegar. Yes, ladies and whatever birth fetish  men happen to be hanging around, it's the time of that week where I take something sweet and cute and beat the shit out of it, fill it with misunderstanding and send it on it's way--completely adulterated.

In this week's sacred cow barbecue we have the Mom Pledge Blog....Mmmm. It appears that this blog was set up to stop mothers from attacking others on the Internets. And here I was thinking I invented this mess.

This giant Bunnie-rabbit of good-feelyness works by women adding the "Mom Pledge" pledge to their blog. Every now and then they have writers who submit their feewings for display and they all pat each other and sqeeeee loudly.

The idea is to end cyber bullying of adults on the Internet....yes, read that line again. Your Mama always told you that sticks and stones can break your bones but words can never  hurt you. Bitch lied! There is apparently a whole group of Cyber mommies with a whole lot of butt hurt. I have two words for you sisters--man up!

Here is the original Mom Pledge. Read it and return. You back? Ok.

Wipe that bit of vomit off your sarong and join me in taking the Tao Tready:

I take interest in being a mom. I will conduct myself with ingenuity in all my online activities. I can lead by humor and satire.
I pledge to treat my fellow moms with respect--until they say something stupid. I will acknowledge that there is no one, "right" way to be a good Mom-- but there are really really wrong fecking ways to do it.. each woman makes the choices best for her family--but sometimes she puts her kids at risk with her huge ego and I need to point that out to her .
I believe a bit of dialogue on important issues is a great thing. I will welcome differing opinions in any shape or form. I will kick your ass on my blog. I have friends here. They will kick your ass too. 
I stand up against people over using the term "cyber bullying". My online space is mine and if you show up here I will eat you like a giant spider eats a yummy fly. I will point and laugh and PUBLISH  comments that are rude, condescending or disrespectful--and then I'll blog about them the next day to show everyone what a giant douche you are.
I refuse to not give those who attack a platform to show their ass on. I will laugh at their remarks and come up with with a freaking great response. I can take control--bitch
I want to see moms pull thier heads out of their ass and stop spreading dangerious information, even if that includes tearing them down to tiny blobs of quivering snot. Words can be used as weapons, and that's pretty sweet.
I affirm that we are a community and some of us are smarter than others. Affirming equality of everything makes everything mediocer and dangerious As a member, I will strive to foster critical thinking among moms. Together, we can shut these bitches down. 




Ok so, I know this is not so much a tready as it is a war cry. So be it. If you take the Tao Tready, post his on your blog and I'll post your blog here--and then we'll be besties forever!

6 comments:

  1. woot! i will sign that pledge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Protecting the feelings of empowered women is WAY more important than protecting the lives of children. Dead babies are just a sad fact of life, but cyberbullying is evil and unnatural.


    PS - What the hell is "satire"???

    ReplyDelete
  3. US--I don't actually know what Satire is..I just read it on the internet and liked the sound of it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Satires are beautiful forest creatures with horsey legs from days when the Goddess ruled anchent Greece.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ps: squeee! I love the Mamatao Mom pledge. It makes me want to become an Internet activist...oops...I mean lactivist of course. LMAO. Peace, love and Angels.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just like looking at their breastes as they nurse...

    14 year old boy with internet parental block

    ReplyDelete