Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Like Moths to My Flames-News



These friends, are the very days of my life! I don't know what that means but you'll take it and you'll like it or I'll have you spayed.

In other news we have to announce that a new forum has opened up in the wonderful world of NATURAL parenting! We welcome into our folds the wonderful Mrs. BWFOD or Mrs. Birth Without Fear Of Dissent! How exciting.

The policy for submit your opinion is pretty stiff though so do be careful what you say. Being good little Taoites I'm sure you will have no problem. Just remember that nothing is too NATURAL in this world.
All of that might be based on this:

"I have a zero tolerance policy at this point. Acuse me of something I am not, attack anyone for their choices, do any fear mongeing, post a fake question...banned" ~Mrs. BWF


******************************************

SEND US A PICTURE, DURN YOU!!

Mama Tao Learns About Allergic Reactions
In other news our contest is going strong. I am giving you guys a week to get your pictures sent to me and please remember that one of you lucky duckies will win a lovely Pathogen shirt from our friends at Patho Phizz! Do It Do It Do It!!

1 comment:

  1. My my my, I have voted in the what is the most evil of evils and must say that GM foods are the most disgusting, deliberate debilitating foods ever known. Not only are they full of harmful shards of materials that are undigestable but food that is manufactured at the General Motors plants usually have a lot of oil and metal shavings to boot. From my understanding the Ford plant in Dearborn might be a bit cleaner, but the outsourcing of manufacturers of GM products to Mexico is even more evil as you can get. Doc Beaufort

    ReplyDelete