Search This Blog

Friday, May 6, 2011

Dear John

Emo John


"By the time you read this letter, I'll be gone...." does anyone else remember that show? Meh, nevermind.

As many of you know, I have a fondness for hate mail and I personally enjoy posting it for you guys any time I get some.

Due to the recent events of the tragic downfall (and sudden return...followed by another return) of Mrs. BWF, I have been cast into the lime light for an act of hilarity I did not commit. You guys know that Mama Tao will always step up for her acts of social disobedience. I really didn't give Mrs. BWF a postpartum imaginary embolism. I wish I had pulled off that nice little trick though.

In an act of what I can only guess is placenta overdose, Mrs. BWF deleted BWF and without a few moments another Mrs. BWF was born. And I like this one better. She's much prettier and nicer and not a hateful drag....meeeeehhhh. But it was not I.

Nope, that little work of art was brilliantly orchestrated by She Who Must Not Be Named and I am fine with that too!

Apparently Mr. "John" here didn't get the memo that I didn't do it and he sent this to me:

John:
I'm curious, what exactly is your level of education
Jade Said:

I was 100% unschooled! We don't have levels-- Just variations of normal.
John:
I don't want to assume that this means that you have had no real education. There seems to be some legitimate medical content on your page.

Jade:
Really? Where?

Throw a dart somewhere between high school and a Ph.D and there you shall find me, Sir!

John:
For example, you reference placenta previa as if you know about it and its complications. Most women who have not experienced it themselves do not.

High School, Associates <--, Bachelors, Graduate

You antagonize me. But I do not want to be rude. I perceive that you value education and rationality. Perhaps this is why you take such extreme measures. For those of us that have been impacted by your actions as of late, it would be helpful to know of your credentials (as we (I) know it is not unschooling).

Since you strongly back up your taoists [I think he is talking about you, my Taoites], perhaps you wouldn't mind backing up your level of education, publicly and honestly.

Jade:
A) I know nothing personally about previa
B) What actions of mine have impacted you?
C) There is no need for varification because there is nothing validate. What would I be backing with my educational background? This is a parody, not WebMD.

John:
It is more than a parody. People have been emotionally crushed by the way in which you have displayed your opinions.

It is reasonable to tell a blog reader that if they do not like the content of your blog, to move on. It is a different story when you develop an (uneducated) opinion, and publicly push it on others (facebook).

You have become a mini-"icon" for your cause. It would be good to know that you aren't offending people (and you are) just for the fun of it.

To answer your question, you would be backing up your right to have a public voice about these issues.

Jade:
So, who have I crushed? Words can't crush people. Only heavy objects can do that.

John:
...Sigh...

If I must play games:
[You didn't have to: you cold have just said something not dumb--Mama Tao]
crush |kr
ə sh |
verb [ trans. ]
(of a government or state) violently subdue (opposition or a rebellion) : the government had taken elaborate precautions to crush any resistance.
• bring about a feeling of overwhelming disappointment or embarrassment in (someone) : his defeat crushed a lot of left-wing supporters | [as adj. ] ( crushing) the news came as a crushing


Jade:
So what are you saying that I did exactly? Who was said victim? How did I crush them? Parody is the greatest form of flattery...

Jade:
I’m just going to nip this in the bud. I’m tired and I don’t have time to play with you. As far as harassing people of Facebook, I have hardly been on in the last 24 hours.
Let me explain something to you, John. And perhaps with this explanation you will get an Idea of MY education…

The United States Constitution gives me the right to freedom of speech. You can find it in the Bill of Rights which is usually considered to be the first ten Amendments of said constitution. Now, in case you get it through you thick head that the first amendment was not written so that I could make fun of whoever it is you think I have crushed. Please think again.
The US Supreme Court backs me as well and was set into precedent by Hustler Magazine, Inc. v. Falwell, 485 U.S 46 (1988). The case outcome stated that as long as a reasonable person was able to see that a work is a parody, they are excluded from libel. Ain’t that some shit?
As far as it being Ethical, well that’s not really as issue as “ethical” is different from everyone. So, I don’t really think you have anything else to argue with, Bub. Your cards are on the table and you got nothing






******************************************************************

And there you have it , my Taoites [Not Taoists...my Goddess, who does he think I am, the Pope?]

This is our very first blogged Hate Mail and I hope to bring you some more soon! I have a few on my Facebook Page if you can't get enough.

I'd like to say Thanks to "John" for the lovely drivel and one more thing....


FECK Ooooooohhhhhhh.......


6 comments:

  1. Very interesting...and John is a very handsome young man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it John OR Brandon.......
    Orgasmic mama.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, you did have that online CPM correspondence course. Isn't that where you learned about previa? Actually, now that I think about it, you probably didn't learn about previa there. And you should certainly give credit for google U? That's where I edcucaate myself!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He called you an icon.

    AWESOME!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete